Topics Map > Campus Technology > Classrooms & Labs
Technology Equipped Classrooms & Labs - Fall 2022/2023
This article contains a complete list of lecture capture equipped classrooms and labs for 2022/2023, along with classroom technology resources for instructors.
All of the campus lecture capture equipped classrooms contain the following equipment:
- Podium Computer
- Data Projector
- Document Camera
- Integrated Audio
- *Integrated Video (Wall Mounted Camera)
- Podium with Extron User Control
- Video Player: Blu-Ray
- Wireless Access
(*) NOTE: GRNQ L220 and WYLL D153 are equipped with 3 cameras (see rooms highlighted in Green below). WYLL L140 and WYLL L141 are equipped with 2 cameras (see rooms highlighted in Yellow below).
Sports & Activities Center
|RITA L101 - Capacity: 50||SAC L153 - Capacity: 32||TLNT L182 - Capacity: 41||WYLL D153 - Capacity: 32|
|RITA L105 - Capacity: 47||SAC L155 - Capacity: 28||TLNT L201 - Capacity: 44||WYLL L140 - Capacity: 26|
|RITA L109 - Capacity: 50||SAC L157 - Capacity: 38||WYLL L141 - Capacity:38|
|RITA L113 - Capacity: 36|
|RITA L128 - Capacity: 24|
|RITA L130 - Capacity: 54|
|RITA L131 - Capacity: 76|
- Touch Panel Control Guide
- Classroom Document Camera User Guide
- How to enable the classroom camera for video conferencing
- Live Stream vs. Web Conference: What's the difference?
- Classroom Live Stream/Recording Set-up Options
- How to join a YuJa live stream and/or view a live stream recording
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please let us know by submitting the form below!