Topics Map > Learning Technology > Accessibility
Canvas - How to give a student extra time to take a quiz
This article contains information on how to grant a student extra time and/or attempts to take a Canvas quiz.
As an Instructor, you can grant access to an individual student, several students, or the entire class to have extra time and/or attempts on a quiz. If your quiz is locked, you can also manually unlock the quiz for a student, even if the student has not yet taken the quiz. You can add extra attempts through accessing student quiz results or moderating the quiz.
- Once I publish a quiz, how can I give my students extra attempts?
- Once I publish a timed quiz, how can I give my students extra time?
- How do I assign a Quiz to an individual student?
- How do I use the Moderate Quiz page?
- How do I use Course Pacing?
For additional information, visit the Canvas Instructor Guide