This article contains information for instructors on how to view activity related to their UW-Parkside course evaluations via the Blue Subject Management page. Relevant details and options are showcased for each evaluation, such as calls to action if tasks are incomplete, response rates for live evaluations, and reports for completed ones.
From this page, you will be able to:
- View response rates - View real-time response rates to your live evaluation(s).
- View settings - View evaluation(s) settings.
- View reports - View individual or aggregate reports by course.
SUBJECT MANAGEMENT VIEW FEATURES
- Search bar - Allows you to do a keyword search to locate specific evaluations.
- Filters - Allows you to filter evaluations displayed according to their status. NOTE By default, evaluations with a status of Opted Out or Expired will not display unless the filter for these statuses is enabled.
- Sort by - Allows you to sort your list by due date or course name.
- Status - Indicates the evaluation status. See more on statuses.
- Evaluation - Displays the evaluation and project name.
- Participant details - Indicates the number of participants who were invited, started, responded, and opted out of the evaluation.
- Response rate - Displays the number of responses the evaluation has received.
- End date - Displays the deadline for students to complete the evaluation.
- View Settings - View settings to your evaluation.
- Reports - Allows you to view reports.
If you have additional questions and/or concerns, please feel free to submit them via the form below.