Firefox: How to allow Pop-up's from a specific website
This article contains information on how to allow pop-ups for a specific website in Firefox.
- Open a new Firefox window or new tab by clicking the "+" sign next to an open tab or tabs on your Mac or PC.
- Click the gear icon in the top-right corner of the tab.
- Click on Manage more settings.
- Select Privacy & Security on the left hand side of the page.
- Scroll to the Permissions section, near the bottom of the page.
By default, the "Block pop-up windows" box will be checked. Leave the box checked.
Click the Exceptions…button.
- Type in the address of the website that you want to allow pop-ups for, then click Allow.
- Finally, click Save Changes.
The website should immediately appear under "Website" with the status "Allow" in Firefox's "Allowed Websites - Pop-ups" window.