Topics Map > Student Information Systems > Explorance Blue
Explorance Blue - Subject Management Page
This article contains information on how UW-Parkside instructors can view all activity related to their course evaluations on a single comprehensive page.
Note: To access the Subject Management page via Canvas, click on the UWP Course Evaluations link in your Course Navigation or User Account area.
Click Subject Management.
A new page will appear where you will see all your evaluations represented as tiles.
From this page, you will be able to:
- View response rates - View real-time response rates to your live evaluation(s).
- View settings - View your evaluation(s) settings.
- View reports - View individual or aggregate reports by course.
Subject Management View Features
- Search bar - Allows you to do a keyword search to locate specific evaluations.
- Filters - Allows you to filter evaluations displayed according to their status. Note By default, evaluations with a status of Opted Out or Expired will not display unless the filter for these statuses is enabled.
- Sort by - Allows you to sort your list by due date or course name.
- Status - Indicates the evaluation status. See more on statuses.
- Evaluation - Displays the evaluation and project name.
- Participant details - Indicates the number of participants who were invited, started, responded, and opted out of the evaluation.
- Response rate - Displays the number of responses the evaluation has received.
- End date - Displays the deadline for students to complete the evaluation.
- View Settings - View settings to your evaluation.
- Reports - Allows you to view reports.
- More options - Displays more options including: View QR code - Print or display the QR code for your evaluation to students during remote or in-class sessions to encourage participation.
- View respondents - Lists the respondents to your evaluation.
- Download raw data - Allows you to download a CSV file containing raw response data to a Completed evaluation.