There are two ways to upload videos through Canvas:
1) Log into Canvas.
2) Click on the Account icon, located on the main navigation.
3) Click on the My Media link.
4) On the My Media page, click on Add New > Media Upload.
5) On the Upload Media page, click on Choose a file to upload, then browse your computer to select a video file. Note: Upload time will depend on bandwidth and file size.
6) Once your video has finished uploading, fill out the metadata for your video: Name, Description, Tags, etc.
7) Click Save.
1) Click Edit or Reply (for a Discussion post) to open the text editing view.
2) In the Rich Content Editor, click the asterisk-shaped My Media button (or click the electrical plug-shaped Apps icon > View All > My Media).
3) Continue with steps 4-7 listed above.