Topics Map > Learning Technology > Zoom
Topics Map > Learning Technology > Canvas
Topics Map > Campus Technology > Web & Video Conferencing > Zoom
Canvas - Zoom FAQ''s
This article contains frequently asked questions about using Zoom in Canvas for instructors.
How do I schedule a Zoom meeting in my Canvas course?
- Log into Canvas and navigate to the selected course.
- From the Course Navigation, click on the Zoom link.
- Click the Schedule a New Meeting button. To learn more about scheduling meetings, visit the Scheduling Meetings guide in the Zoom Help Center.
- To schedule a recurring meeting, click the Recurring Meeting checkbox. You can set how often the meeting recurs, the number of meeting occurrences, and the date for the final occurrence.
Note: When scheduling a recurring meeting, each occurrence is created as an independent event. To modify all recurring meetings, you must edit each meeting individually.
How do I start a Zoom meeting?
- From the Course Navigation, click the Zoom link.
- Click the Upcoming Meetings button.
- Locate the Meeting ID you want to begin > click the Start button.
How do I know if students have joined the meeting?
As the host, the number of participants displays in the number icon on the Manage Participants button. You can also manage participants in a meeting.