Topics Map > Office 365
Topics Map > Learning Technology > Turnitin
Turnitin Draft Coach - Writing tool for Students
Turnitin Draft Coach is a Microsoft Add-in for Word (online) that helps students improve their academic writing and research skills by providing instant feedback.
|| Hover over blue italicized text with your cursor for additional information.
How to access Draft Coach via MS Word online
- Log into your UW-Parkside Rangermail account.
- Click on the Apps icon and select Microsoft Word.
- Open a previously existing document or double click to open a New blank document.
- From within your Word online document, select Turnitin, located on the MS Word Ribbon and then click on Draft Coach.
- Click on the Get Feedback Now button, located in the flyout panel to the right.
[Note: The first time that you access Draft Coach via MS Word online, you will be prompted to authenticate the add-in. You will only be required to do this one time.]
- Here you will see three options for checking your work - (A) Similarity Check, (B) Citations Check, and (C) Grammar Guide.