Topics Map > Campus Technology
Topics Map > Learning Technology
Zoom - How to Sign In to Zoom at UW-Parkside
Instructions on how to sign into Zoom from the UW-Parkside Logins page, as of 8/19/21
1) Start by visiting the UW-Parkside Logins Portal at https://www.uwp.edu/logins
2) Scroll down on the list and click the Zoom link
3) Click Sign in from the University of Wisconsin System Zoom homepage
4) Select UW-Parkside from the drop-down and click Go
5) Sign in with your UW-Parkside username/password and authenticate with DUO
Note: If this is your first time signing into Zoom with your UW-Parkside account, you will be asked to create a new account.
Follow the on-screen instructions to create and confirm your account via Rangermail.
If you have already created a Zoom account with your Rangermail, you will be asked to merge accounts.
You can also find instructions for creating your Zoom account at this link: https://kb.uwp.edu/112925
6) You are now signed into the Zoom homepage with your UW-Parkside account!
The University of Wisconsin System license for Zoom includes Premier+ supportfor all UW users via the: Zoom Help Center.
The Zoom Help Center provides:
- Self-service help
- 24x7 chat support for end-users
- 24x7 phone support for end-users
- Direct access to Tier 2 support for licensed administrators
- Priority response and automated escalation
Zoom - Canvas Integration
The Zoom web conferencing platform became available for use in all UW-Parkside Canvas courses on August 16th, 2021.
Since Zoom is integrated with Canvas, instructors and students can access Zoom directly from the course navigation.
Getting Started with Zoom in Canvas.