1) Start by visiting the UW-Parkside Logins Portal at https://www.uwp.edu/logins
2) Scroll down on the list and click the Zoom link
3) Click Sign in from the University of Wisconsin System Zoom homepage
4) Select UW-Parkside from the drop-down and click Go
5) Sign in with your UW-Parkside username/password and authenticate with DUO
Note: If this is your first time signing into Zoom with your UW-Parkside account, you will be asked to create a new account.
Follow the on-screen instructions to create and confirm your account via Rangermail.
If you have already created a Zoom account with your Rangermail, you will be asked to merge accounts.
You can also find instructions for creating your Zoom account at this link: https://kb.uwp.edu/112925
6) You are now signed into the Zoom homepage with your UW-Parkside account!
The Zoom Help Center provides:
The Zoom web conferencing platform became available for use in all UW-Parkside Canvas courses on August 16th, 2021.
Since Zoom is integrated with Canvas, instructors and students can access Zoom directly from the course navigation.