Topics Map > Office 365
Topics Map > Campus Technology > Desktop Computing
How to Install Office 365 on a Windows PC
This article includes instructions on how to download Office 365 applications for install on a Windows PC.
NOTE: Staff & Faculty, please only use this guide for personal devices only. If Office needs to be installed on a Parkside issued computer, please contact the TechBar at 262-595-2444 within the hours of 7:45-4:30 Monday - Friday; as you will need a different version installed.
- Begin by visiting the UW-Parkside logins page at https://www.uwp.edu/logins/. Click “RangerMail” and the UWP e-mail login page will load.
- Sign-in using your UW-Parkside credentials.
- Once your Outlook has loaded, click the tiles icon in the top-left corner. The “Apps” pane will open on the left side.
- On the Apps pane, click “Office 365”. You will be redirected to the Office 365 website.
- Once the Office 365 website has loaded, click “Install Office” and then “Office 365 apps” from the drop-down menu.
- A download will begin. Once it is completed, click “Save File” to confirm the download.
- Launch the downloaded program and follow the installation instructions.
- After installation, you will be asked to sign in with the typical UW-Parkside sign-in screen. NOTE: After signing in, make sure to UNCHECK the box stating "Allow my organization to manage my device". This can cause future issues with your PC's settings as well as give us control of your PC.
- You now have Office 365 for your PC! If you require assistance, call the CTS Help Desk at 262-595-2444.