Commonspot: Link bar bootstrap buttons
How to use the bootstrap button layout for the link bar element.
- Add a "Link bar" element into your container.
- Click to the element to define your links by following the dialogue boxes.
- After your links are in close the dialogue box.
- Under the Link bar actions menu, choose "Choose Layout" and select "Bootstrap Buttons" for the Render Handler.
- The buttons default to Dark Gray in a single column, but this can be altered from the style menu.
- Under the style menu, use the pencil icon next to "Link Bar" and you can check options between 2,3,4 columns and also other color options.