How to screen record on a Microsoft Surface Pro
CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder Minimum System Requirements:
Suggested tools and best practices for screen recording a whiteboard on a Microsoft Surface Pro.
- WindowsTM 7,8, 8.1, 10 32/64 bit with .NET Framework 4.0+ and Visual Studio runtime tools
- Mac OSx 10.8 and up
Screen Recording with CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder and Windows Ink Workspace
- Download and install CaptureSpace Lite.
- Once CaptureSpace Lite has been installed, expand the Add New menu and click on CaptureSpace Lite to launch the application.
- Select the preferred recording option, i.e., Screen or Screen & Webcam.
- Select the area to capture, then click Record.
- Once the recording has started, click on the Windows Ink Workspace icon located on the right side of the taskbar.
- Click on Sketchpad.
- Select your tool preferences and you're ready to go.
- When you are finished recording, select Alt -P to pause the recording and launch the recording control bar. Click Done.
- In the Preview and Edit window, you can edit your video as well as add a title or credits to it.
Note: For more information on how to trim or clip your video recording, see the following KB resource:
How to Trim or Chop a Recording