Topics Map > Learning Technology
Topics Map > Resources Guides
D2L Textbook Integration: Macmillan LaunchPad
This document details the textbook integration for Macmillan content.
UW-Parkside's learning management system Desire2Learn (D2L) is integrated with Macmillan LanchPad, which provides the following features:
- Interactive e-book helps students understand the course material on a deeper level.
- LearningCurve adaptive quizzing connects to the e-book and provides feedback for students to show them their mistakes and where to go for answers.
- Video Assignment Tool allows instructors to assign video-based projects from within LaunchPad.
- LaunchPad gradebook automatically syncs itself with the D2L gradebook once assignments have been completed.
- Optional pre-built units that correspond to each textbook, curated by the book's authors and/or experienced educators. Use some or all provided units to get started, or build your own modules from scratch.
- Resources such as textbook graphics, PowerPoint sets, test banks, and more.
- Support available 24/7 through Instructor Support Community forums, and through Technical Support during specified times.
Launchpad Tutorials: Video Playlist