Topics Map > UWP Help Desk
Topics Map > UWP Computer Lab
Help Desk - How to Change Your Windows 8, 10 Password
This article is to provide instructions on how to change your Windows 8 or 10 password on a campus computer.
1. From any screen, press the Ctrl+Alt+Del keys.
2. Choose Change a password.
3. Key in your current/old password, your new password and then confirm your new password.
3. Your password has been changed.
4. When your password has expired, you will get the following message.
5. To lock the computer press, ctrl+alt+del keys.