Topics Map > UWP Help Desk
Topics Map > UWP Computer Lab
Help Desk - Updating Your RangerMail Password on Your Android Device
This quick guide covers updating your RangerMail password on your Android device after changing your campus password. NOTE: These instructions show the Android 4.3 OS (Jellybean) release on a Samsung Galaxy device. You may need to consult your device’s instruction manual to find similar instructions for your device. You must also update all of your saved passwords for wifi, and outlook/mail on all devices if you just changed your password or the system will continuously lock you out.
1. Tap the Setting icon.
2. Tap the Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
3. Use Common Settings under Settings.
4. Under Account Settings, tap your username.
5. Tap password to update your passwords to match the email server.
6. Enter your new campus password and then tap ok.