CommonSpot: How to Add the Live Classes Widget
This element is used in the right column of your page. Use it to list classes currently in session based on the class subject.
- Open the page you want to use the Live Classes widget with. (Author mode - View > Work on this Page).
- Click on the Click to insert new element link in the right column of your page.
- From the Element Gallery, choose to use the Find field to search by name OR expand the UWP Right Column Widgets category and choose Live Classes.
- Click on the Live Classes gear icon, choose New Data.
- Fill in the New Data properties.
o Academic Program: click the Browse Taxonomy button to choose taxonomy terms related to the classes you want added to the widget. The terms are areas of study which include Accounting, Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Finance, etc.
o Specific Course Numbers: this is an optional field to list out specific course numbers for classes you want to see in the widget.
- Click Save.
- Back on your page, click the orange Preview button to display how your finished Live Classes widget box will appear.
*Live Classes widget (green):
Check out the How To video: