Removing and Re-adding an account on Outlook (Windows 10)
If you are experiencing issues with the Outlook desktop application, removing your account and re-adding it may solve many issues (including the Office 365 migration). To do this, follow these steps:
How to remove your Outlook account and re-add it.
1.With outlook open (ignoring any error messages that appear.) Select 'File' in the top left of the window.
2. Under the 'Info' tab, select 'Account Settings'. A drop-down box will appear, select account settings again.
3. Highlight the account that you wish to remove (Note: if you have any shared mailboxes here, you will need to remove those first. Instructions for this can be found here:https://kb.uwp.edu/internal/page.php?id=46371) and click 'remove'.
4. A warning will appear stating that local content will be deleted. Click 'Yes', you will not lose anything.
5. Restart Outlook and hit 'File' again. Under the info tab, select 'Add Account'.
6. Fill out all the necessary information, and click 'Next'. Restart outlook afterwards and all of your account should function normally.