CommonSpot: How to Add Right Column Arrow Box Links
Learn how to add the right column arrow box link element to your page. Use the arrow box links to help highlight and draw attention to the most crucial areas of your site where you want site visitors to take action. Each of the links is an active choice for the user to make.
Open the page you want to work with in author mode, View > Work on this Page.
- Click on the Click to insert new element link on the right side of your page.
- From the Element Gallery, choose to use the Find field to search by element name OR expand the UWP Right Column Widgets category and choose Right Column Arrow Box Link.
- Click on the Right Column Arrow Box Link element action icon (gear), choose New Data.
- Fill in the New Data properties.
o Link Color: choose 1 of 5 available colors for your box. *required field
o Link Text: type in a heading text for what your link is for â this is what any visitor to the site will click on to navigate to another page. *required field
o Link Location: insert a link to a page or document that users will be directed to when clicking on the arrow box link. *required field
o Click Save.
- Back on your page, click the orange Preview button to display how your finished right column arrow box link will appear.
*Below is an example of the Right Column Arrow Box Links.
Check out the How To video: