How to record your screen and webcam with CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder
A two minute tutorial on how to record your screen and webcam using CaptureSpace Lite
To record screen and video:
- Click on Screen & Webcam in the Record tab.
- Select whether to record the entire screen or only a selected area. If you'd like to record the entire screen, select Full Screen.
If you'd like to record a specific area of the screen, click on Select Area. To select an area, drag your mouse over the area you want to capture and release.
- When ready, click on Record to start the recording.
- Drawing tools are available when recording the screen. The drawing tools can be used to draw freely on the screen during the recording.
You can stress important points by drawing a circle around them, or highlight important aspects. Anytime during a recording, you can click on Draw to use the drawing tools.
- Click Done when finished recording.