Adding a Twitter or Facebook Feed Widget to your Commonspot page
Add a social media feed to your web page.
- On your webpage, add a new widget to your right column by clicking on the [Click to insert new element] link, located in the container on your right column.
- Underneath the UWP Right Column Widgets folder, select either Twitter Feed or Facebook Feed depending on which widget you would like to insert into your page.
- Once you have inserted the widget, a new gear will display on your page labeled [Click here to define the custom element data]. Select this to input the feed you would like displayed on your page.
- If you are adding a twitter feed, enter in your username without the @ symbol for your name. If you are using Facebook, use the name taken from the url of your facebook page. See the images below on where to find these on Twitter or Facebook's website.
- The End Result should display as such, with your own social media data.