Topics Map > Student Information Systems

Transcripts - How to get your "Official" Transcript

After two years that a student has graduated or dropped out, their Parkside account will be de-activated. This means they can no longer access Solar or Rangermail. Here are steps on how to print unofficial transcripts and order official transcripts without access to Solar.


1.) If you no longer have access to Solar, the first step to obtain your transcripts is to go to the UW-Parkside homepage-

2.)  Click on Campus Life in the top left corner of the homepage and hover your cursor over it, until some options appear. Click on "Offices and Services" on the left hand side of the options.
3.) Then click on "Registrar's Office".
4.) On the left hand side is a list of green hyperlink text. Click on "Transcripts" (the second one from the bottom).
5.) Here you will be able to order your official transcripts. Click "transcript ordering services" (in the green text).
- You can also reach this transcript site by simply searching "transcript" in the search bar of the UW-Parkside homepage.
transcripts in search bar

KeywordsUW-Parkside, transcript, official, order, print, grades, Registrar, transcripts   Doc ID46237
OwnerLiv G.GroupUW Parkside
Created2015-01-15 12:47:24Updated2023-07-26 12:51:06
SitesUW Parkside
Feedback  0   0