Topics Map > UWP Help Desk
Topics Map > UWP Computer Lab
Topics Map > Campus and Visitor Relations
Help Desk - Guest Password Requests and Creation
The purpose of this document is to instruct users and Help Desk staff on Guest Password requests and creation.
To create a "Guest Password", please follow these instructions:
- Open an internet browser.
- Type in the address or URL line:
- It will open the utility used to create guest passwords.
- Use your campus credentials to log in.
- Choose what type of Guest Account Password you need to create.
- Type the name of the person requesting the Guest Account Password.
- Type the phone number or email address of the person requesting the Guest Account Password.
- Click the "Create Account" button.
- You now have a Username and Password to provide to the person.
- This account and password will expire at midnight.
- If the user needs multiple day accounts and passwords, choose the "Multiple Day" radial button and enter a date range.
- You can then print out the username and password for the person by clicking on the "Guest Pass Printout" link on this page.