This article contains instructions on how to reset your UW-Parkside password via Okta.
Note: You will need one of your Security Methods present to reset the password on your account.
How to change your password
- Log into myapps.uwp.edu using your UW-Parkside Username and Password.
- Click to expand the profile drop down menu on the top right.
- Click on Settings
- On the Settings page, navigate to the Change Password section to do a self-service password update.
How to reset your password
- Click Forgot Password on the login screen.
Note: You will need to input your email first before you see the option to reset your password.
- Okta will then prompt you to authenticate with one of your Security Methods or via your recovery email.
- Once you have verified your identity, you will be prompted to set a new password. Please follow the password requirements as detailed on the page.