Topics Map > Student Information Systems > SOLAR
SOLAR - How to Add a Class
This article contains instructions on how to add a class in SOLAR.
How to Add a Class
- Log into SOLAR.
- Click on the Student Center tile located on the Student Homepage.
- From the Student Center Academics section, click on Add a Class.
- Select the preferred Term and then click to Continue.
- This will bring you to the Enroll tab, where you'll have the option to search by (a) course number or (b) subject.
Enter a course number and/or click on the Search button.
- Enter your preferred search criteria, and then click on the Search button.
- Locate the class you wish to take and then click on the "Select Class" button next to the class status.
[Note: You'll know a class is open when a green circle appears in the Status column.]
- On the "Select classes to add - Enrollment Preferences" screen, you can view the class details. When you're ready to add the class to your Shopping Cart, click on the Next button.
[Repeat this process for all classes you wish to enroll in.]
- Once you've finished adding classes to your Shopping Cart, click on the Proceed to Step 2 of 3 button.
Proceed through the next steps to complete your semester enrollment.