MS Teams - How to Add an RSS feed to a MS Teams Channel
This article contains instructions on how to add an RSS feed to a Microsoft Teams Channel.
- Once logged into Teams, click on the Apps icon located on the left-hand sidebar.
- Type RSS in the search box.
- Select RSS Connector that appears in the results.
- Select the Add to a Team button.
- Type the name of the channel you want to add the RSS feed to and select it from the list. If you were already in a channel when you clicked “Apps,” that channel will be automatically be filled in, however you can change to another Microsoft Teams channel if you want.
- Click Set Up a Connector.
- Enter the following:
- Name of feed
- RSS feed link
- The frequency at which you’d like to check the feed.
How to Remove or Edit a Feed
- To remove or change a feed you’ve added, click on the three-dot icon next to the channel name and select Connectors.
- Click Configured.
- Select 1 Configured > then click Manage next to the feed you want to change or remove.