How to transfer Zoom recordings to YuJa
Zoom cloud recordings are only stored online for a retention period of 181 days. For longer-term storage, users will be required to manually transfer Zoom cloud recordings to YuJa or Kaltura. This article contains information on how to download a Zoom recording and how to then upload it to YuJa.
How to Download a Zoom Recording
How to Upload a Video to YuJa
- From within a Canvas course, click on YuJa via the course navigation.
Note: YuJa must be enabled on the course navigation by the course instructor in order to access the media application from within a course. [Managing the Canvas Course Navigation - Instructor]
- From the Manage Media area, click on Upload.
- Click on the media item you wish to upload > Open.
- Make selections about Publishing, Managing Captions, and Tags directly from the "Add Media" interface > Save.
- Click Start Upload.
- You will see a docked Uploading interface appear in the lower right of your screen.
- YuJa Supported Media Formats: wmv, .asf, .flv, .f4v, .f4a, .avi, .mp3, .mpg, .mpeg, .mps, .ps, .mp2, .m2v, .m2a,.ts, .tsv, .tsa, .mts, .m2ts, .tod, .mp4, .m4a, .m4v, .3gp, .mov, .mts (AVCHD), Flash video, .webm, .mxf, .dv., .docx, .pdf., .srt, .vtt, .txt, .csv, .xlsx, .pptx, .psd.