Topics Map > Learning Technology > Canvas
Topics Map > Web and Video Conferencing > Zoom
Zoom - Account Creation & Canvas Integration
Instructions on how to create your UW-Parkside Zoom account and information on the upcoming Zoom/Canvas integration on August 16, 2021.
Zoom Account CreationCreating your UW-Parkside Zoom account:
- Go to https://zoom.us.
- Click Sign In on the upper-right.
- Scroll down and select SSO from the list of options at the bottom of the page.
- Enter wisconsin-edu in the "Company Domain" field and then click Continue.
- Select UW-Parkside as your "Organization" and then click Go.
- Enter your UW-Parkside Username and Password.
The Zoom Help Center provides:
Zoom - Canvas Integration
The Zoom web conferencing platform became available for use in all UW-Parkside Canvas courses on August 16th, 2021.
Since Zoom is integrated with Canvas, instructors and students can access Zoom directly from the course navigation.
Getting Started with Zoom in Canvas.