Using the Outlook Web App (OWA) on your web browser:
- Open your Outlook in your web browser of choice (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox recommended) and sign-in
- Right click on the "Folders" tab on the left-hand pane and click "Add shared folder"
- Type in the name of the shared folder and click "Add"
- Your shared mailbox will begin to load into your OWA
- The system will verify if your account has permissions to add the mailbox, and if so, it will now appear within the left side pane of Outlook. Be sure to click the arrow next to the mailbox name to expand the folder and see all sub folders such as ‘Inbox’, ‘Sent’, etc.
Using the Outlook Desktop app:
With any questions about Shared Mailboxes, please send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at the TechBar at (262) 595-2444.