How to use the DUO Mobile app to generate a passcode
Instructions on how to use the DUO Mobile app on your phone to generate a passcode.
A passcode can be generated by using the Duo Mobile app on your smartphone or tablet. The app can generate passcodes you can use to login when you do not have a cellular or WiFi connection and even when your device is in airplane mode.
- Open the Duo Mobile app on your device.
- In the app, tap the UW-Parkside account.
- A six-digit passcode displays in the app.
- On your computer, click the Enter a Passcode button.
- Enter the six-digit passcode in the passcode field, and click Log In.
How to Re-Sync DUO Mobile:
- Enter three consecutive and correct passcodes from the Duo Mobile app in three successive authentication attempts within 5 minutes.
- The first two authentications will fail, however the passcodes will resynchronize and the third authentication should succeed.