Topics Map > UWP Help Desk
Topics Map > Network Connectivity
Topics Map > Learning Technology
Topics Map > UWP Computer Lab
Topics Map > Student Information Systems
Topics Map > Classroom Technology Support
Topics Map > Campus Services > Help and Support Services
Safari (Windows 10)
This article gives instructions on clearing cache and stored passwords from Apple Safari on Windows 10. If you have used Apple Safari for Parkside log-ins in the past and are experiencing lockouts, we suggest following these steps.
HOW TO CLEAR CACHE IN APPLE SAFARI (Windows 10)
1. Open the Settings Menu by clicking the Settings Icon (gear), located below the “X”.
2. Select the “Preferences” option. A window will open with Safari Preferences.
3. Click the “AutoFill” tab, then select “Edit” from next to “User names and passwords.” A list of passwords stored in Safari will open up.
4. Click “Remove All” to clear all stored passwords from your Safari. Click “Done” when this process is complete.
5. Click the “Privacy” tab in the Preferences window. Below this, click “Remove All Website Data…”.
6. Click “Remove Now” to remove your browser’s cache files.