Topics Map > UWP Tech Bar
Topics Map > Network Connectivity
Topics Map > Learning Technology
Topics Map > Student Information Systems
Topics Map > Classroom Technology Support
Topics Map > Campus Services > Help and Support Services
New Edge (Windows 10)
This article gives instructions on clearing cache and stored passwords from New Edge on Windows 10. If you have used New Edge for Parkside log-ins in the past and are experiencing lockouts, we suggest following these steps.
HOW TO CLEAR CACHE IN NEW MICROSOFT EDGE
1. Open the Menu by clicking the Menu Icon (3 dots), located below the “X”.
2. Scroll down in the drop-down menu and select “Settings”. The Settings Menu will open.
3. Next to “Passwords”, click the right-arrow to launch the “Profiles/Passwords” menu.
4. Click “Search passwords” and type “uwp” in to the field. This will show ONLY UW-Parkside logins that are stored. Next to each log-in, click the Options button (3 dots) and then select Delete. Repeat this for ALL stored UW-P logins.
5. Click the Menu button (3 bars), next to “Settings”. From the drop-down menu, select “Privacy and services”. The “Privacy” settings will launch.
6. Scroll down until you see “Clear browsing data”. Click “Choose what to clear”. This will open the “Clear browsing data” menu.
7. Under “Time range”, click the down-facing arrow and select “All time” from the drop-down menu.
8. Scroll down and check all of the available boxes (Passwords is not necessary, but may be selected) and click “Clear now”.