Uninstalling Kaltura CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder
This guide is meant to show you how to uninstall Kaltura CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder from your Windows or Mac computer.
Uninstalling Kaltura CaptureSpace on Windows
1. Open the Start menu and start typing in "add or remove programs."
2. Open up the Add or Remove Programs page once the autocomplete search shows it in the results. It usually becomes the top search result by the time you type in "add."
3. Scroll down the list of programs until you find Kalture CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder and click on it.
4. Click on the uninstall button and follow the menu prompts to complete the uninstall process.
Uninstalling Kaltura CaptureSpace on Mac
1. Click the Spotlight Search icon (magnifying glass) on the upper right corner of your screen. Enter "Applications" into the search bar. Search results should start appearing while you are typing.
2. In the search results, find the Applications folder with your profile's username listed after it. Open this folder up by double-clicking on the name or folder.
3. Locate the Kaltura CaptureSpace icon in this folder. Right-click or Control+Click on it and select Move to Trash to uninstall it. Alternatively, you may also click and drag the Kaltura icon into the trash bin for the same result.