Help Desk - How to change your WiFi password on Mac
The purpose of this article is to help you change your WiFi password on your Mac. Note: If you have just changed your UWP password you must also update all of your saved UWP passwords for wifi, and outlook/mail on all devices or the system will continuously lock you out.
- Select the search menu in the upper right hand corner of the desktop
- Search for and select "keychain access"
- Look for a selection within the keychain access app that says "eduroam"
- Delete the selection
- Turn wifi off and then back on again
- Re-select eduroam wifi option
- Re-enter credentials with new password