Topics Map > UWP Tech Bar
Topics Map > UWP Computer Lab
WINDOWS - How to Connect a Campus Mapped Drive
The purpose of this article is to provide instructions on how to manually map a campus drive.
Connecting Mapped drive
- Open File Explorer
- Click on Easy Access, Map a Network Drive
- Choose the appropriate letter as the drive letter in the drop down list.
- H drive: \\uwpfs.ad.uwp.edu\Home\Staff
- M drive: \\uwpfs.ad.uwp.edu\Departments
- J drive: \\uwpfs.ad.uwp.edu\Parkside
Folder: - Type the path as follows, inserting your user name at the end.
- Make sure that Connect Using Different Credentials is checked if you are on a personal computer.
- Click Finish
- Select the drive
- Click on Finish