Blackboard Collaborate Ultra - Using Audio and Video
The browser must be given permission to use audio and video in order for it to allow you to participate in a session. You will be prompted to do this when you first join a session or when you first go to share your audio or video. You can set up audio and video at any time in My Settings.
How to set up your camera and microphone.
- Open the Collaborate panel and select My Settings.
- Select Set Up your Camera and Microphone.
- Choose the microphone you want to use. Collaborate tells you that you sound great when it is receiving your audio. Select Yes, it's working to proceed.
- Choose the camera you want to use. Collaborate tells you that you look great when it is receiving your video. Select Yes, it's working to proceed.
[By default, you are hidden and muted after you complete the setup.]
- Select the microphone and camera icons to begin full meeting participation.