Topics Map > Campus Services
Topics Map > UWP Help Desk
Topics Map > Admissions
Topics Map > Campus and Visitor Relations
Admissions - Youth Options Information
The purpose of this document is to provide information on Youth Options Program.
Where do I find information on the Youth Options Program?Youth Options information can be found within the admissions web page. In general, the Youth Options program is a program designed for high school juniors and seniors to dually enroll in high school and college courses in an effort to explore future major(s) or career ideas. To be accepted into the program a student must be in the top 25% of their graduating class, they also must submit a UW-Parkside application, DPI paperwork, and Official High School transcripts turned into you High School counselor by March 1st for Fall registration and by October 1st for Spring registration.
How to Start:
- Apply online at apply.wisconsin.edu
- Create an account and select UW-Parkside
- Under Reason for Applying, select Undergraduate Special
- Under Applying, select Youth Options
- Complete the application and indicate intended courses
- Submit an Official High School transcript and ACT Score
- Remember your deadlines.
- Your paperwork is due to your district no later than March 1st (for fall enrollment) or October 1st (for spring enrollment).
- You must present this paperwork every semester you plan to participate in the program.
- General Information
High School Programs Coordinator