Topics Map > Campus Services
Topics Map > Admissions
Topics Map > Campus and Visitor Relations

Admissions - How do I pay for College?

The purpose of this document is provide information on how to pay for college.

We offer an excellent education at an affordable price. To be considered for financial assistance, complete the FREE Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). We strongly encourage you to apply by March 15. Be sure to use UW-Parkside's financial aid code (005015) on the application. Parkside is super affordable. However, if money's kind of tight you can apply for financial aid by completing a FAFSA application online. Don't wait too long to do it, or the funds will run out!

Keywords:pay tuition financial aid college bills   Doc ID:47933
Owner:Cindy S.Group:UW Parkside
Created:2015-03-03 12:28 CDTUpdated:2019-03-15 11:36 CDT
Sites:UW Parkside
Feedback:  0   0