Topics Map > UWP Tech Bar
Topics Map > UWP Computer Lab
Topics Map > Campus Services > Email and Messaging
Topics Map > Campus Services > Help and Support Services
Help Desk - How to Access a Shared Mailbox with a Student Account
The purpose of this document is to instruct a student on how to access a shared mailbox in Outlook.
Instructions for a student account to access a shared mailbox
- First, open outlook or create a new profile through the mail option in control panel
Select manually configure server settings.
- Select Microsoft Exchange.
- Add mail.uwp.edu as the server and the mail alias name.
- Select check name, and the name should appear underlined.
- Click next, then finish.
- Type in a name and initials.
- Outlook will open with the proper mailbox even though you are logged in as a student.