Topics Map > Learning Technology > Canvas
How do I sign into the Canvas Mobile app with a QR code?
When using the Canvas mobile app, users have reported that the "Find my school" button does not load the UW-Parkside sign-in screen.
- On a PC, Mac, or Chromebook visit the Parkside Logins Page at uwp.edu/logins
- Click the Canvas icon and sign into Canvas using your UW-Parkside credentials
- In the left-hand pane, click Account (1). This will expand a menu out, then click QR Mobile Login (2)
- Click Proceed to display your QR code. Note: Your QR code will only be valid for 10 minutes
- Your QR code will now be displayed
- On your mobile device, select QR Login. Follow the directions on your Canvas Mobile app to bring up your camera, scan the QR code, and connect Canvas mobile
- You will now be able to access UW-Parkside courses on your Canvas Mobile app! If you have any questions, please reach out to us at the TechBar via e-mail at email@example.com or via phone at (262) 595-2444.