How to transfer Zoom recordings to Kaltura Mediaspace
Zoom cloud recordings are only stored online for a retention period of 181 days. For longer-term storage, users will be required to manually transfer Zoom cloud recordings to YuJa or Kaltura. This article contains information on how to download a Zoom recording and how to then upload it to Kaltura.
How to Download a Zoom Recording
How to Upload a Video to Kaltura Mediaspace
- Navigate to the UW-Parkside Logins Webpage and click on Kaltura Medispace.
- Click on the Guest dropdown menu and log in using your "UW-Parkside credentials".
- Select Add New > Media Upload.
- On the Upload Media page, click on Choose a file to upload, then browse your computer to select a media file.
- Once your video has finished uploading, add your preferred metadata (Name, Description, Tags, etc).
- Click Save.