Topics Map > Learning Technology
Topics Map > Campus Technology > Cybersecurity
How to Reactivate DUO Mobile
If you change phones, or if inactive for a while, your DUO mobile app may stop receiving pushes from our systems. Please follow these instructions to reactivate DUO mobile on your phone, provided you have the same number. If you do not, please call us at (262) 595-2444 during our hours of 7:45AM-4:30PM (Mon-Fri)
- Start by using a PC to visit the UW-Parkside Logins and Tools page at https://uwp.edu/logins
- Look down on the list until you see DUO Device Management Portal and click the link to visit the DUO Device Management Portal
- Sign in with your Parkside username and password
- Provided you have the same phone number, click Call Me to verify your identity via phone call. You will receive an automated call from DUO; simply press any key on the keypad to continue.
Note: If you have changed phone numbers or if you cannot continue past this DUO prompt, please call us at the TechBar for assistance between 7:45AM-4:30PM (M-F): (262) 595-2444
- Next to your phone number, you will see a blue box titled Device Options. Click this to open a drop down, and then click Reactivate DUO Mobile
- After answering a few questions about your phone, you will get to this screen:
If you do not have DUO mobile installed, please do so from the App Store or Play Store on your phone. Once you have DUO mobile, click “I have DUO Mobile installed” to receive a QR code.
- On your phone, open the DUO Mobile app. Locate the “Add +” button at the top of the screen:
This will open your camera. Point your camera at the QR code on the screen to reactivate DUO mobile
- When fully reactivated, you will see your UW-Parkside account under your DUO accounts with a 6-digit code
You now can sign into Rangermail, Solar, Canvas, etc with your DUO account!