The Media Gallery is a shared repository of media for a course in Canvas. Anyone enrolled in the course can see videos in Media Gallery. Instructors can add media from their My Media account and students can submit videos that will be displayed after they are approved by the instructor.
The following are instructions on how to enable the Media Gallery in your Canvas course.
1. From within your course, click on Settings in the course navigation.
2. Select the Navigation tab.
3. Scroll down to the second group of navigation items and locate Media Gallery.
4. Click on the Kabob icon to the right of the item.
5. Click Enable and then Save.