Topics Map > Data Center and Servers
Topics Map > UWP Computer Lab
Topics Map > Faculty and Staff Administration
How to Add a Shared Mailbox to Outlook
These directions can be followed to add a Shared Mailbox to Outlook/OWA
Using the Outlook Web App (OWA) on your web browser:
- Open your Outlook in your web browser of choice (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox recommended) and sign-in
- Right click on the "Folders" tab on the left-hand pane and click "Add shared folder"
- Type in the name of the shared folder and click "Add"
- Your shared mailbox will begin to load into your OWA
Using the Outlook Desktop app:
- Please follow these directions from Microsoft for adding a shared Mailbox to Outlook (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/open-and-use-a-shared-mailbox-in-outlook-d94a8e9e-21f1-4240-808b-de9c9c088afd)
With any questions about Shared Mailboxes, please send us an e-mail email@example.com or call us at the TechBar at (262) 595-2444.