Sharing a Teams recording after the Stream to OneDrive migration
Play a meeting recording
- If you were part of the meeting, go to the chat history (or channel conversation, if it was a channel meeting) in Teams and click on the meeting recording to play it.
- You can also select More actions on the meeting recording and choose Open in OneDrive if it was a chat meeting, or Open in SharePoint if it was a channel meeting.
Note: Closed captions are not yet available in Teams meeting recordings on OneDrive and SharePoint.
Meeting recording storage and permissions
Teams meeting recordings will be stored in OneDrive or SharePoint, depending on the type of meeting.
All other meetings
For channel meetings, the recording will be stored in a Recordings folder in the Files tab for the channel.
- The Files tab stores all files in a SharePoint site and document library for the channel.
- Everyone who is a part of the channel will have permission to edit and view the recording.
- For non-channel meetings, the recording will be stored in the Recordings folder in the OneDrive directory of the person who started the recording.