Remove and re-add an Exchange account from iOS devices. This applies to devices running iOS 11 and above.
Steps for removal:
1. On your iOS device, tap to open the Settings app.
2. Tap on Passwords & Accounts.
3. Tap on your UW-Parkside email account, commonly named Exchange.
4. At the bottom, tap on Delete Account.
5. You will be prompted to confirm the deletion.
6. Wait for the deletion to complete.
When you are returned to the list of your accounts, you have successfully removed your Exchange account from your iOS device.
Steps for re-add:
Upon successful deletion of your Exchange account, you will be returned to the list of your accounts.
1. From this menu, select Add Account.
2. Tap Exchange.
3. Enter your full Parkside email address and password and then select Next. When prompted, select Sign In.