Topics Map > Learning Technology > Kaltura
How to enable a kaltura video for download
To download media from Kaltura, you first must enable downloading for the content you want to download.
- Locate the Kaltura video you wish to download.
- Expand the Actions drop down menu and select Edit.
- Click on the Downloads tab.
- Enable the Download option by checking the box next to the desired file format (Source or Small).
- Click Save.
- After you enable downloading for the desired content, go back to media item by clicking Go to media.
- Click on the Downloads tab below the video and then click on the download arrow to download it.