Topics Map > UWP Help Desk
Topics Map > Network Connectivity
Topics Map > Learning Technology
Topics Map > UWP Computer Lab
Topics Map > Student Information Systems
Topics Map > Classroom Technology Support
Topics Map > Campus Services > Help and Support Services
Opera (Windows 10)
This article gives instructions on clearing cache and stored passwords from Opera browser on Windows 10. If you have used Opera for Parkside log-ins in the past and are experiencing lockouts, we suggest following these steps.
HOW TO CLEAR CACHE IN OPERA BROWSER
1. Open the Easy Setup menu by clicking the Setup Icon (3 sliders), located below the “X”.
2. Scroll to the very bottom and click on “Go to browser settings”. The Settings menu will launch.
3. On the left-hand pane, click “Advanced” to launch a drop-down menu. Then click on “Privacy & Security”. The “Privacy and security” menu will open on the right-hand pane.
4. Scroll down and click “Clear browsing data”. The “Clear browsing data” window will launch.
5. Click “Advanced” and then down-arrow next to Time range. In the drop-down menu, select “All time”.
6. While scrolling down, check every single box. Once all boxes are checked, click “Clear data”.