Topics Map > Learning Technology
Topics Map > Campus Technology > Network & Telecom
Topics Map > Campus Technology > Accounts and Passwords
Topics Map > Campus Technology > Desktop Computing
Topics Map > Student Information Systems > SOLAR
New Edge (Windows 10)
This article gives instructions on clearing cache and stored passwords from New Edge on Windows 10. If you have used New Edge for Parkside log-ins in the past and are experiencing lockouts, we suggest following these steps.
HOW TO CLEAR CACHE IN NEW MICROSOFT EDGE
Follow these instructions to clear cache and stored passwords out of your New Edge browser. For additional assistance, call the CTS Help Desk at (262) 595-2444: Monday-Friday (7:45AM-4:30PM).
1. Open the Menu by clicking the Menu Icon (3 dots), located below the “X”.
2. Scroll down in the drop-down menu and select “Settings”. The Settings Menu will open.
3. Next to “Passwords”, click the right-arrow to launch the “Profiles/Passwords” menu.
4. Click “Search passwords” and type “uwp” in to the field. This will show ONLY UW-Parkside logins that are stored. Next to each log-in, click the Options button (3 dots) and then select Delete. Repeat this for ALL stored UW-P logins.
5. Click the Menu button (3 bars), next to “Settings”. From the drop-down menu, select “Privacy and services”. The “Privacy” settings will launch.
6. Scroll down until you see “Clear browsing data”. Click “Choose what to clear”. This will open the “Clear browsing data” menu.
7. Under “Time range”, click the down-facing arrow and select “All time” from the drop-down menu.
8. Scroll down and check all of the available boxes (Passwords is not necessary, but may be selected) and click “Clear now”.