Topics Map > UWP Help Desk
Topics Map > Learning Technology
Topics Map > Student Information Systems
Topics Map > Campus Services > Help and Support Services
Firefox (Windows 10)
This article gives instructions on clearing cache and stored passwords from Mozilla Firefox on Windows 10. If you have used Mozilla Firefox for Parkside log-ins in the past and are experiencing lockouts, we suggest following these steps.
HOW TO CLEAR CACHE IN MOZILLA FIREFOX
1. Open the Menu by clicking the Menu Icon (3 bars), located below the “X”.
2. Select the “Logins and Passwords” option. You will be redirected to Firefox Lockwise.
3. Type “uwp” in the Search bar. Select a stored password for your UWP account on the left-side pane. On the right-side pane, click “Remove”.
4. Confirm that you want to remove the login. Repeat for every stored UWP password.
5. Click the Menu button (3 bars) and select “Options”. The Options menu will open.
6. Select “Privacy & security” (lock icon) on the left-hand pane. Scroll down until you see “Cookie and Site Data”. Click “Clear Data”.
Note: You may want to consider selecting “Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed”. This will automatically perform this task every time you close out Firefox.
7. Verify that both boxes have been checked and then click “Clear”.