Topics Map > UWP Tech Bar
Topics Map > Student Information Systems
Chrome (Windows 10)
This article gives instructions on clearing cache and stored passwords from Google Chrome on Windows 10. If you have used Google Chrome for Parkside log-ins in the past and are experiencing lockouts, we suggest following these steps.
HOW TO CLEAR CACHE IN GOOGLE CHROME
1. Open the Menu by clicking the Menu Icon (3 dots), located below the “X”.
2. Select the “Settings” option. You will be redirected to Chrome Settings.
3. Scroll down until you see “Privacy and security”. Click “Clear browsing data”. The “Clear browsing data” window will launch.
4. Select “Advanced”, open the “Time range” drop-down menu and select “All time”.
5. Verify that every box is checked, paying special attention that “Passwords and other sign-in data” is selected. Click Clear data.